private medical care
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
For our Creative & Sales solutions Team, we are looking for a Content Writer who will transform ordinary electronic documents into clean, clear, attractive content.
As a Content Writer you will produce documentation that reduces our go-to-market time by working collaboratively with sales coordinators, project managers, and subject matter experts to create document toolkits and proposal responses. You will shepherd deliverables from conception to production and delivery.
• Produce high-quality deliverables (e.g. bid responses, project reports, capability statements, manuals, instructions, marketing materials), appropriate for its intended audience
• Research, gather, analyze and edit content related to services offerings and marketing collateral
• Follow established templates, processes and best practices for the design and creation of content according to tender requirements and internal standards (branding guidelines, tone of voice, etc.)
• Update and share knowledge with your colleagues
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
• Master's or Bachelor’s degree in English Philology
• Excellent English skills
• Prior experience in text creation/editing (journalism, content writing, copywriting, proofreading) or translation
• Advanced skills in desktop publishing software (MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Team spirit
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
• Willingness and ability to travel for short periods (e.g. few days once a quarter)
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
• Independent role and flexible working hours.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.