sharing the costs of sports activities
- Postępu 14, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 12 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
Welcome to Warsaw Site, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self, here’s a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you.
What you can expect: great working atmosphere empowering you to reach your full potential, endless development opportunities and benefits like: medical & life insurance, lunch card, annual bonus, education cost reimbursement, occasional allowances (Christmas, holiday), Multisport, anniversary awards, additional time off, pension plan, business travel insurance, recognition programme, flexible working hours.
At AstraZeneca, every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day.
The Contingent Contracts Specialist will oversee the contingent worker recruitment and contracting meeting the needs of all departments of the Warsaw Site. You will provide advice and services directly to line managers, normally dealing with the less complex contracts where precedents have already been set or contract renewals and referring more complex issues to more senior contracts personnel. You will typically work on your own being responsible for managing group of 60+ contingent workers, managing site budget on behalf of budget owner and supporting Site Management Team with minor project management activities. As a person responsible for providing contractors for all AZ business units located in Poland, you will be driving the end-to-end process from managing the relations with careers offices of universities (and other possible sources of candidates), through selecting, recruiting, contracting and settlement of contingent workers providing the full service for their respective line managers.
• Assists line managers in recruitment and administration of contingent workers' contracts
• Acting as a support for business in the area of understanding, interpreting and applying AZ policies related to contingent workers
• Prepares all contractual data according to established contracting policies, practices and delegations
• Works within a team to deliver day-to-day advice on and administration of policies and programs covering one or a number of contingent workers delivery and maintenance processes (e.g. recruiting, remuneration, training, employee relations, etc).
• Manages own tasks and operates independently to interpret, diagnose and resolve identified problems, escalating only complex issues for resolution
• Act as business supervisor for the Site Budget, working with finance to provide all necessary reports to senior stockholders including budget owner and proposes changes to the budget during the financial year to provide best business results while staying in the approved plans
• Works with Site Management Services team to help initiate the planned activities in assumed time and budget
Initiates and leads minor project activities in the scope of Site Management Services remit
• Negotiates agreements to establish business relationships
• Usually works within requirements and definitions of an established Master Service Agreements
• Liaises with purchasing and legal where applicable to clarify and obtain sign off of any non-standard content and terms
Previous contract administration and management experience (strongly preferred)
Excellent communication skills
Attention to detail, meticulousness
Well-organized, keeping the timelines
Experience in contracts negotiating with 3rd parties (area of contingent workers recruitment)
Basic understanding of the functions whose contracts are being serviced
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
corporate credit card
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tourist services
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
nagrody za staż pracy
At AstraZeneca every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day. You may not feel you’re at the frontline of research but your role in changing patients’ lives is critical. Our mission is ambitious, and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to really deliver on what science can do and to always put patients first. Working at AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and our commitment to develop our people beyond what was thought possible.
At AstraZeneca we make the most of individuals’ skills and passion by actively supporting our people to see what can be achieved no matter of the starting point. Our mission in Global Procurement Services is to deliver broader value, not only by actively managing global spend to ensure focus on the resources and the discovery of innovative medicines but also to support Global Procurement and the business to deliver outstanding value.