- Kolorowa 6, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join our team at the Poznan Location as
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
- Act as a partner, advisor, and solution provider for the Global Process Owners.
- Train Global Process Owner teams, specifically their CI Practitioners in methods, tools, templates, techniques, and practices.
- Contribution to the successful completion of multiple initiatives that result in measurable improvement in the quality or efficiency of E2E processes, and lead to new capabilities within the business.
- Leverage relationships, identify linkages and collaborate with other CI resources across the organization.
- Drive process improvements across the End-to-End Process documenting process improvement results.
- Utilize and mature process improvement tools and teach others to use the tools effectively.
- Project leadership of large scale cross-functional improvement projects.
- Manage project plans, dependencies, critical path activities, and milestones.
- Manage project communications, document progress, and share with senior leadership teams.
- Anticipate obstacles to proposed solutions and determine steps to overcome them.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and achieve compromise in difficult situations.
- Bachelors’ degree or 3-5 years’ related/relevant experience required
- Demonstrate a CI mindset to the organization
- Experience in managing CI projects within a multi country/language environment
- Sound knowledge of the current End-to-End Governance structure
- Strong strategic, transformational thinking and decision making
- Evidence of strong project/change management and leadership abilities
- Ability to deal at a peer level with business units and build productive working relationships
- Ability to deal with senior executives
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices
- Expertise in the use of process improvement tools
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment.
- Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
- A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
- Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
- An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits.
Apply todayIf you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today.
PL- 60-198 Poznań