- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Continuous Improvement Lead Finance Operations
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
Key objectives of the job are:
- Responsible for championing, developing and sustaining a culture of Continuous Improvement and knowledge about related methodologies/ activities (Lean, Six Sigma, ALPS) across all areas of the Finance Operations domain.
- Actively involved in seting up and establishing a support structure to develop CI capabilities and mindset with guidance from the global CI team - thus acting as an agent for culture change.
- Personifies the Lean Six Sigma (L6S) capabilities and way of solving problems, making decisions and setting standards.
- Champion, develop and sustain a culture of continuous improvement (CI) and knowledge about related methodologies / activities (Lean, Six Sigma, ALPS) across all areas in the finance operations domain.
- Develop and expand local capabilities in applying continuous improvement tools and methods (lean, six sigma) and promote a structured problem-solving approach. Inject passion for this activity by providing a vision and direction for the future development and performance.
- Support and challenge the workforce and LT in direction setting, prioritization (timing, resources, and sequence of actions) and implementation of improvement activities to best achieve the targets for the key performance indicators resulting from the annual strategy deployment
- Manage the improvement project funnel including scoping, project assignment, resource planning, tracking of progress and benefits and controlling sustainability of outcomes
- Network within the Continues Improvement community and share insights, problems and opportunities to promote improved performance and problem-solving across the company as well as encourage others to do the same.
- Coach staff and the leadership team (LT) and provide guidance on/or deliver training on selected topics.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience ( Finance and Continuous Improvement).
- At least 2 years of experience in People Management.
- Bachelor degree (degree related to technical, business or economics fields most applicable).
- Certification in continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma.
- Excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills on all organizational levels; ability to gain respect and trust through situational leadership and integrity and inspire others to follow and participate in the change process.
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, JMP); able to prepare various formats of documentation associated with CI programs.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance