- Kraszewskiego 1, 85-240 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 miesięcy temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Responsible for driving the development and implementation of Continuous Improvement projects consistent with strategic and business operating plans. Work with the Senior management to identify, modify, and sustain desired changes including reducing waste and improving inefficiencies. This position is responsible for managing the implementation of Continuous Improvement methods such as Kaizen, Six Sigma, 8-D, Root Cause and Value Stream Analysis to drive out waste and improve productivity. This position reports into the Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement, North America.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and coordinate a wide variety of identified and approved initiatives and projects designed to improve processes and performance in all areas of the business.
- Hands on involvement to prove process concepts and implementation of improvement activities.
- Lead or conduct studies in cost, quality, productivity, flow, value stream mapping and root cause analysis.
- Work with Senior Management to recommend location specific and company-wide improvement initiatives and opportunities.
- Lead local and/or coordinate Kaizens and similar team-based improvement initiatives.
- Train “change agent” employees, in all aspects of waste reduction, team effectiveness and CI.
- Develop training materials and effectively deliver those materials in a team environment.
- Lead teams to develop appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for their products, process, or function.
- Identify goals for CI events and potential quantifiable savings.
- Facilitate & Mentor CI events and project teams.
- Resolve implementation issues / create and manage implementation communication process.
- Ensure consistency of implemented processes and programs throughout the business.
- Manage and take a lead role in promoting and improving quality processes, expectations and results.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures.
SUMMARY OF COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Competent team leader
- Experienced project manager and driver for change and continuous improvement
- Self-motivated, independent, high self- confidence
- Active listener, excellent communication skills, able to inspire others to work together and effectively
- Innovative, open-minded, problem solver
- Able to effectively interact with all levels in the organization
Educational / minimum requirements:
- Black belt certificate
- Education: Master university degree
- Language: fluent English and Polish
- Extensive knowledge of basic computer programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click Apply to complete the online application process.