Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades.
Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organisation, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
Continuous Improvement Manager
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
You will be joining the Global Continuous Improvement and Transformation team (CI&T), a team of approx. 20 people, providing services to the different entities of the group. CI&T acts as an internal consulting team, helping teams, departments and divisions to solve complex issues and bring pragmatic solutions to deliver higher quality at lower cost/risk while engaging their people and make their implementation stick.
Euroclear is today recognized as a leading organisation for continuous improvement and operational excellence in the service industry, with more than 150 companies that visited us to see it in action.
Your part of the deal:
- Acting as people manager for the local team members
- Assuring the relationship and management of our service towards Management in Poland and co-ordinate CI activities in Krakow
- Dealing with Complex transversal transformations
- Diagnosing team transformation/Set up or divisional issues, designing a solution together with the business team and implementing it using the Lean principles
- Taking ownership for implementing a continuous improvement culture and achieving operational excellence
- Being able to design the Lean management system and actively drive and support the development of new knowledge around consulting and Lean Management
- Regular travelling, depending on the transformation assignments.
Our part of the deal is to offer you:
- A great deal of autonomy and interaction on a daily basis with several levels of management across Euroclear.
- Exposure to a wide variety of topics, problems and domains and have a unique view on Euroclear Divisions (ranging from IT, HR, Compliance, Finance to Banking Operations), its product offering and its strategic intentions.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions.
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others.
- Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or professional designation preferred
- Minimum of 7 years progressively more responsible experience ideally in a mix of project and change management, consulting and line management role
- Outstanding English skills (both verbal and in writing), clear and structured communicator (both verbal and written - often through PowerPoint presentations)
- True consultant in the way to approach problems. Has a unique ability to understand the expectations of his client, to diagnose, to problem solve and define solutions
- Is able to implement solutions rigorously keeping always the change management aspect in sight to ensure the sustainability of changes
- Demonstrated practical experience with Lean transformations. Deep understanding of the Lean Management systems and the continuous improvement principles. Knowledge about Agile methods, Design Thinking & RPA is an asset as well.