- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client, an international company located in Krakow, due to the intensive development, we are looking for a candidate interested in above position.
This role is part of the Global Digital & Technology (D&T) department. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology, and advanced analytics. With speed and agility, we ensure the technological competitive advantages.
- Bachelor / Master degree
- Agile Foundation Certified (or willing to do it)
- Strong track record in managing complex SAM environment especially SAP and Microsoft
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication skills on tactical and strategic level
- Has the knowledge and experience to develop, maintain and improve a license framework
- Knowledge and experience on IT Contract management with an emphasis on License contracts including driving license audits
- Experienced with contract & license management in a complex multinational and agile environment
- Able to define and manage clear boundaries and guidelines with regards to Contract & License Management
- Able to drive efficiency, higher business value and the Agile/One way of Working
- Has the courage to be innovative
- Understanding of financial processes and tools
- Positive and problem solving skills
- Uses reflection, open discussion, and trust to help the Product Teams and individual to grow and develop
The Contract and License lead owns the Software Asset Management process model, License management capability, the improvement roadmap, translates strategic priorities into action and supports / coaches the stakeholders on a tactical and strategic level.
Alignment takes place on financials (budget, forecast and actuals), cost optimization opportunities, key initiatives License audits. assessment & measurements, and improvement roadmap (incl. priority matrix).
- Implement the Software Asset Management Strategy
- Stakeholder alignment to enable well-informed decision making and to enable cost optimization
- Software contract improvement/ fit-for-purpose contractual T&Cs for Software Assets
- Operational management of the Software Asset Management process model
- Financial Management/ IT Cost Optimization
- Compliance investigation to mitigate liabilities
- Sodexo card
- Performance bonus
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities