Contract and Pricing Administrator
WORKDAY POLSKA sp. z o.o.
- Chmielna 73Warszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
At Workday, our employees have always been our number one Core Value. We understand that everyone has unique experiences and perspectives which is why our mission is to create a safe space where all people and ideas are welcomed. Our commitment to value inclusion, belonging, and equity (VIBE™) and creating a brighter workday for all is the cornerstone of all we do. Join us!
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
About the Team
Workday is looking for a Contract and Pricing Administrator within our Sales Operations Deal Management Team. This is a newly built team offering plenty of career development paths in our fast-paced high-tech environment.
Our team owns processes around pricing via a pre-built Excel workbook, inputting data into the quoting tool, opportunity review, agreement creation and partners with the Deal Management and Renewals team for corrections and discrepancy resolution. Each team member's attention to process and focus on quality impacts the efficiency of our Net New, Add-ons and Renewals support to the sales organization.
About the Role
Our Contracts and Pricing Administrators work in a collaborative environment while being resourceful, independent self-starters and are driven by continuous learning opportunities.
To be successful in this role, experience in customer service, services, sales, marketing or consulting will be a big plus along with having outstanding attention to detail.
What You’ll Learn & Achieve
- Review Customer Quotes, Orders and Agreements, identifying discrepancies, non-standard terms, and work with the Deal and Renewal teams
- Daily processing of incoming orders, excel workbook calculations, quoting and order packages with speed and accuracy
- Knowledge and/or ability to learn different financial and operational programs such as: SalesForce.com, Microsoft Excel, Apttus
- Provide input to improve processes and efficiencies
What you'll bring
- 1-3 years related or adjacent work experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Office
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- High degree of flexibility in handling new assignments and the ability to adapt to change in the work environment
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements and collaborate with others to generate ideas for enhanced processes
- Effective decision-making by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Curiosity to diversify your skills and get involved in other aspects of Sales Operations in our team-focused environment
What we offer
- Employee Pension Program (PPE) 4% of basic contribution fully funded by Workday
- Fitness allowance, Medical and Risk insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Local work clubs such as Poland-runners and Gamers-Warsaw
- Convenient office location in the city center with easy commute options
- Support for parents by around-the-clock virtual access to wide range of specialists
- Access to our 24/7 virtual healthcare network
- Volunteering opportunities and donation matching
If you want to be part of something exciting and love working in a dynamic environment surrounded by fantastic colleagues, then Workday is the place for you!