- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
If you would like to work closely with the contract within wind industry this position might be right for you.
Service > Service Operations > Contract & Reporting Data Management
Contract and Reporting Data Management Team is designed to support our customers with preparing and delivering monthly contractual reports and maintaining contract data while lifecycle of contract. Main responsibility of Team is to look after contract in system. First part is to enter all data into systems, when new contract is signed. While contract is running, we prepare billing in accordance to contract statement, up to billing dates. Whenever new amendment or annex is available, our team is obligated to update all necessary data in system.
- Verifying contractual obligation for Vestas
- Creating master data for service contracts in the system
- Creating and completing billing plans
- Invoicing contractual fees, calculating indexation
- Maintaining turbine related data in SAP and other data bases
- Coordinating issue solutions between various internal groups
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent English
- Communicative German – min. B2 level
- Experience in a relevant position – nice to have
- Good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Detail / quality-oriented mind
- Ability to follow process
- Capable of solving problems by using relevant methods and tools
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and interact across international departments.
- Team-oriented person
- Handle customer complaints
- Customer focus and follow-up skills
What we offer
We offer a complex job, an high-quality learning environment and opportunities for career development at a well-known wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. You will have a possibility to influence changes in the process and on creating improvements.
An attractive salary and benefits package are included. Flexible working hours and work from home is possible.
This is a temporary position for 1 year – with possibility to extend.
Your work location is our office in Szczecin, Poland.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.