Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Contract Management Associate with German
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Centrally data capturing of defined fields (contract content) for any new registered contracts based on scanned documents. Interprets, extracts and enters key contract data items into the contract database;
- Data cleansing & data capturing of already included contracts or newly migrated contracts within CLMS;
- Executing changes (updates) in the registered contracts upon request for the defined fields;
- Providing regular and ad hoc management reports and management information from the contract database;
- Assisting to procurement department, pharmacovigilance department and other groups when there are questions or issues to help resolve;
- Providing general assistance upon request by global to contract management;
- Assisting with the development of new practices, processes and best practice sharing;
- Following up contract data quality and consistence topics and notifies the contract owner.
Core competences and skills
- University degree (in Law / Business Administration or comparable);
- Detail oriented and accurate with analytical skills, as the job largely consists of reading through contractual documents line by line;
- Preferable experience in one or more topics like data collection, contract management, contract creation, administration, business, or legal services;
- Very Good English skills in verbal and written form (B2-C1);
- Very good German skills (min. B2)
- Familiarity with document and / or contract management systems (as beneficial);
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive matters and discretion based on a knowledge and understanding of department objectives and company policies and procedures;
- Time management skills (manage and priorities workload) while adapting to changes;
- Excellent organizational / follow up skills and interpersonal skills along with verbal and written communication skills.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.