Contract Manager - Middle And Eastern Europe
Kelly Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- praca zdalna
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Contract Manager - Middle and Eastern EuropeNumer ref.: BBBH496149
It is the responsibility of the Contract Manager for the project management of the customer site to ENSURE that it is ready to receive and install all Elekta products in accordance with the product-specific site planning guidelines.
Site Managers are responsible for the development, coordination, and completion of assigned Implementation.
This involves communicating and coordinating pre-installation knowledge to the Customer and/or Distributor to ensure that all site readiness requirements are met prior to delivery of designated equipment.
This position requires extensive project management and customer interaction skills to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction and warrants the highest level of professional representation between the customer and the Company as well as the undivided support of projects, programs and policies established by Elekta.
ROLE:The Site Manager is responsible for supporting and furthering customer/distributor implementations of their assigned Elekta products as per established procedures, as well as documenting and communicating the status of such implementations, and constantly seeking ways to improve processes.
- Ownership and project management across all aspects of Site Planning
- Interface with Customer and Distributors Architectural and Engineering firms to ensure accurate interpretation of Elekta equipment specifications and requirements
- Attend coordination and construction meetings as required
- Perform on-site inspections to ensure compliance with site readiness requirements and report the results to the project team
- Regularly report and review the status of customer problems and issues to all stakeholders.
- Keep all company assets and leased equipment in good working condition ensuring these are serviced and calibrated as required
- Generate, edit and maintain product-specific documentation distributed as part of implementation and process to Customer/Distributor
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (Construction, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Experience in managing projects in a high-tech or construction environment (Prince 2 Project management qualification or equivalent is desirable)
- Team player
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read architectural drawings
- Basic Auto Cad software knowledge for reading/interpreting drawings
- Basic knowledge of radiation protection regulations
- Good English and Polish written and verbal communication skills and in addition fluent Russian language speaking
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish objectives with and through others without direct control
- Prince 2 Project management qualification or equivalent is desirable
- Full, clean driving license
- Permanent employment based on Contract of employment
- Additional benefits including: company car (also for personal use), medical healthcare Medicover Premium, bonuses etc.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day
- A full training and necessary equipment