- aleja Korfantego 169, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The C&I Engineer is expected to fulfill several important responsibilities, under direct management of Engineering Department Head but as one of global engineering resources pool. He/ She will primarily undertake C&I engineering work for specific global projects or potential projects - this will therefore also include technical support of sales teams as well as execution of contracted projects. Additionally, the sharing and development of a common knowledge and experience platform is a responsibility for all engineers and DP employees.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
• develop project P&ID, I/O list, logic control diagram and function description;
• develop TRs for purchasing and other Basic Documents for customers in connection with plant DCS subcontracting and direct purchasing by DP such as instruments/ valves etc.;
• assess proposals from DCS vendor and provide other technical support to subcontracting;
• check input from DCS vendor and help DCS vendor's programming assure that function fulfillment;
• supervise DCS and other instrument vendor' progress and quality of deliverable;
• join site commissioning, and work with consultant;
• supervise DCS vendors documentation deliverables such as as-built;
• coordinate work with freelance consultants on C&I and oversees their deliverables and progress;
• formally share previous experience and knowledge with global colleagues to enhance product improvement and global knowledge; and to contribute to problem resolution;
• be part of engineering team in development of standardization of working methods, standardized selection criteria for component evaluation/selection, quality standards.
C&I Engineering and design, commissioning experience;
8+ years experiences or power plant project experiences is preferable;
Familiar with the power plant DCS solution is preferable;
Proficiency in Auto CAD and MS Office;
Proficient ability to communicate at work in English, both written and spoken;
Positive team player.
What we offer
International working environment;
Independency at work;
Friendly and open team spirit;
Broad platform to shape your career.
DP Clean Tech Poland Sp. z o.o.
DP CleanTech designs, engineers, manufactures and commissions biomass and waste to energy power plants, providing complete solutions for turning waste materials into clean energy. DP CleanTech has strategically positioned itself to be at both the leading edge of European technology development and value engineering. Today DP CleanTech is recognized as a world leader in the biomass clean energy field with a strong presence in both Europe and Asia.
DP CleanTech currently employees more than 120 professional staff globally in seven countries working throughout the supply chain on everything from design and engineering to quality control right through to site erection and commissioning.
DP CleanTech will be kicking off a couple of EPC contracts located in European and Asian countries, in following 6 months. We now advance our staffing level to reinforce contracts execution capability and global organization development.