- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Purpose of the role is to facilitate effective risk and control environment for the Finance processes performed in Europe. Main focus is put on the International Europe sites with additional engagement in London, Paris and Dusseldorf.
Necessary assurance will be delivered through risk and control assessment for the end to end processes and testing of controls effectiveness as per agreed monitoring plan.
Role also requires proactive management of any other aspects of operational risks including information security, contingency and people risks.
- Conduct the bi-yearly SAO certification process and provide the necessary documentation to HSBC Senior Accounting Officer and execute the filling to HMRC within the regulatory timelines
- Evaluate design and operational effectiveness of controls executed within Finance function, ensuring compliance with Group Operational Risk Framework
- Document and escalate identified control deficiencies ensuring required resolution and deadline for implementation are agreed
- Support key stakeholders in managing operational risk outside of a planned controls testing
- Work closely and communicate with senior stakeholders in Finance
- Work as part of one team and collaborate with other team members located in different HSBC offices
- Lead by example in proactive management of any operational risks, issues and incidents
- Ensure that Operational Risk Framework is embedded in daily operations and support its implementations
- Ensure compliance with relevant finance policies and requirements
- Build awareness of the operational risk across the organization
Skills / Experience Required:
- Proven finance or audit experience
- Strong analytical skills and proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English language
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]