no dress code
Control Tower Operator Dedicated Account
P&O FERRYMASTERS SP. Z O.O.
- Porcelanowa 17, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired 2 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to a dedicated account. Your team consists of experienced colleagues and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customer.
So what’s this job all about?
As Control Tower Operator you will be responsible for a correct settlement of all transport orders of a dedicated account of P&O Ferrymasters, linked to the administrative, commercial and operational activities within the Contract Logistics Business Unit.
You will also be responsible for maintaining a correct and timely flow of communication between the Customer and operational departments, in order to achieve optimal performance and maximum return.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day contact with several customer brand sites throughout Europe handling their daily requests and transport needs;
• Day-to-day contact with the planning departments of a wide variety of logistics service providers to manage and monitor the pending shipments;
• Act and react towards the customers, local warehouses and with the logistics services providers’ planning desk to avoid any disruptions in the transport process;
• Consolidate and manage shipments with an open mind to find possible savings opportunities on routes;
• Pro-actively handle and resolve day-to-day operational issues and challenges whenever they occur.
But on that first morning before you get down to work… we’ll introduce you to your new colleagues over a cup of coffee. That will give you a friendly taste of what it’s like to be part of our team – because people are our main asset and teamwork defines our style.
Who are you?
As Control Tower Operator you take you take responsibility, ownership and possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Are educated to a Bachelor level or equivalent (preferably in logistics);
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Have good command of Polish and English language (additionally command of other European languages is preferred);
• Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
• Are customer orientated and have good topographical knowledge.
What we offer
P&O Ferrymasters offers a competitive package in line with the seniority of the position.
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
P&O FERRYMASTERS SP. Z O.O.
At P&O Ferrymasters, you will be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We’re part of P&O Ferries – owned by Dubai World – and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions. We operate from more than 20 strategic locations in 13 countries across the continent, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus.
Time to act!
Do you have what we’re looking for? And does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? We hope so – in which case, now’s the time to let us know! Please apply with your CV and covering letter via Apply button. We look forward to hearing from you…