CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
We are looking for a Controller, holding a senior position within a newly built Investment Oversight EMEA team in Warsaw. This role will include assisting our European Teams in their reporting activities at property company level.
- Supports overseeing the work activities of reporting team based in Warsaw
- Is responsible for review of work of junior team-members and day-to-day management of the IO EMEA team
- Holds the reporting calendar of activities performed by the team in Warsaw and is responsible for a stable delivery of financial reporting to local EMEA countries
- Cooperates with EMEA Teams for various clients
- Supports onboarding and training of new team members
- Works in close relation with Property Managers, Property Accountants, local EMEA Controllers
- Prepares and/or reviews monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages and other client reporting
- Obtains and processes input on property level for purposes of financial reporting, performs analytical checks on the reported financial data
- Prepares Reporting Packages as defined by the Client
- Supports processes of standardization and automation of financial reporting performed for various clients
Perfect candidate profile:
- Graduated from higher vocational training (Bachelor) or university (Master) specializing in finance, such as business economics or accountancy;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in a similar position at a real estate organization, financial organization or big 4 accounting firm;
- Knowledge of financial ratios associated with real estate investments;
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, such as IFRS and accounting principles in general;
- Knowledge of external reporting and a fresh, modern approach to information disclosure;
- Practical experience with financial reporting;
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and social skills;
- Accurate, independent and proactive;
- Solution-oriented attitude;
- Team player;
- Fluent English language skills;
- German or French language skills are welcome
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.