- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. We currently have an opening for a Controlling & Planning Specialist in Operations COE to support business analysis and reporting in manufacturing area.
- Ownership for reporting and consolidation process.
- Monthly and quarterly closing activities related to reporting and consolidation processes; Preparation of templates related to closing and planning processes for HUBs and plants.
- Detailed analysis around business areas, specific for each team across Americas, Europe, Asia region.
- Leveraging various reporting/ database/ models tools to report all business financials; Following significant trends on those reports to catch any outliers and inform business proactively.
- Being key point of contact for Finance Leaders and their teams to clarify on the respective area analytics.
- Support in the logic design of new KPIs, reports, models.
- Preparing various executive summaries based on current and historical financial input; Consolidating input, preparing executive summary, Issuing the calendar - closing/planning rhythm; define the deadlines and owners.
- Being a primarily point of contact for finance managers and regional leader of issues with reporting.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent in knowledge/experience).
Significant experience in financial roles; Experience on advanced level in FP&A Operations will be an advantage.
Advanced Excel skills.
Fluency in English: written and spoken.
Proven analytical and organizational ability; effective problem identification and solution skills.
Great communication, high sense of ownership and can-do attitude.
Ability to influence others.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology,
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment,
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills,
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance,
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program,
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Apply now for this job and become our next Controlling & Planning Specialist - Global Consolidation.