- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to: # Drive Controlling & Planning standardization. To strengthen our CoE team, we are looking for a self-driven Senior Specialist with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CoE center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Controlling & Planning SpecialistNumer ref.: PL75402547_E2
Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting and validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.
Optimize own performance to increase productivity, recommend changes of process standards and procedures, identify areas for process / report standardization.
Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
Maintain proper audit trail and documentation, ensure SOPs are prepared and updated, ensure service delivery of the team is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
Minimum 4 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A.
Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration.
Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions.
Good communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels.
Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks.
Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured.
Strong MS Office skills; experience in SAP - nice to have.
Fluent in English.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks