- Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. We currently have an opening for a Controlling & Planning Specialist in Operations COE to support business analysis and reporting in manufacturing area.
Controlling & Planning SpecialistNumer ref.: PL76362349_E3
Ensuring timely and accurate Global Price reporting.
Delivering advanced Pricing analytics, measurements and develop tools/ dashboards.
Vistex & others systems maintenance and development.
Playing as financial partner for Pricing and Commercial Finance Team.
Executing accruals, settlements and reconciliation of whole rebate portfolio: AVR, MF, Retails, Cash Discounts.
Providing related Plans, Forecast/QMI, Reporting.
Operating effectively in Integration environment/ support integration with ABB, transition of new scope.
Leveraging various reporting, database, models, tools to report financials.
Being key point of contact for Global Executive teams to clarify on the respective area.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent in knowledge/experience).
Significant experience in financial roles, with preference on finance analyses.
Proven analytical and organizational ability, problem-solving skills.
Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Experience in SAP will be an advantage.
Diligence, high sense of ownership and can-do attitude; ability to communicate efficiently at various levels of organizational hierarchy.
Advanced Excel skills.
Fluency in English: written and spoken.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks