- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced Controlling Senior Team Leader with R2R background and implementing of innovation? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Controlling Senior Team Leader with a passion for finance and accounting, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Accounting and Controlling function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. Where we support our business beyond the standard month end activities.
As a Controlling Senior Team Leader, you will manage the work of the team looking after controlling activities. Reporting to the Accounting and Controlling Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and other TBS departments.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Managing the work of the team looking after controlling activities (regional/country-based scope)
- Provide accounting expertise for non-standard transactions through effective team management
- Take part in virtual transition project
- Proactively look for value add creation activities in Accounting/Controlling process area
- Ensure finance and accounting records are kept accurate and timely in line with company policies
- Liaise closely with local finance team on controlling financial issues
- Cooperation with service providers and auditors;
- Contribute to finance projects such as acquisitions, integrations, divestments and mergers;
- Coordinate data submission required for statutory financial
- Business continuity and constant improvement
- Implementation of finance tools
- Academic background preferably in / finance/ accounting /economics
- Experience in R2R Team Leader role
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent English
- Analytical thinking
- Able to facilitate meetings and workshops ranging from small and focused to broader, and influence participants; can lead a group in finding resolution to abstract/complex business problems
- Ability to communicate in a professional way with upper management, other departmental teams and finance professionals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Experience with Bots and Improvements in R2R processes
- Experience in R2R project management
- ACCA studies will be an asset
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS