- Krakowska 112-116, 50-427 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Persan Polska S.A. is a leading producer of household chemistry and cosmetics in Central Europe. Thanks to large investments of new technologies, it creates a wide portfolio of household chemistry and cosmetics products in the private label, contract manufacturing and manufacturer's brands sectors.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports in line with timing given by Central Controlling
- Preparation of reports for the needs of management
- Cost controlling
- Cost analysis
- Analysis and explanation variances vs. the standard cost, plan
- Analysis of the cost of material consumption, labor costs and their analysis compared to the budget
- Analysis of the effectiveness of production processes
- Managing SAP/R3
- Cooperation with Financial Department based in Spain
- Developing and advocating for automation, simplification, and standardization in reporting
- Participation in the creating and implementation of internal procedures
- Creating and developing controlling tools
- Higher education of Controlling/Finance/Economics
- At least two years of professional experience in a similar position in Controlling/Financial department in industrial company
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge
- Proficient with MS Excel and very good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP ( SAP/R/3)
- Fluent Polish and very good English (C1), Spanish (will be an asset)
If you are :
- Precise analyst. You draw attention to details, analyze and manage complex amount of information. You notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions.
- Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead and you are looking for the solutions making life easier
- Good communicator. You have ability to communicate in cross-functional team effectively, present the figures clearly and explain reports in transparent way.
- Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
- Open to learn. You demonstrate willingness to learning new skills beyond what is required and transfers learning to new situations.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Free on-site parking
- The subsidized lunches in the company canteen
- Company’s advertising products every 3 months
- Social benefits
- Possibility to professional development and improving qualifications
- Christmas vouchers
- Private medical care
- Refundation for MultiSport card
- Very convenient location, close to the city center
- Clear career path
Firma zastrzega sobie możliwość kontaktu, jedynie z wybranymi Kandydatami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).