Controls and Compliance Analyst
- Gliwice, śląskie
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Founded in 1912, Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) is a global engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance company that transforms the world by building prosperity and empowering progress. Fluor serves its clients by designing, building and maintaining safe, well executed, capital-efficient projects around the world. With headquarters in Irving, Texas. For more information, please visit www.fluor.com or follow Fluor on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
In connection with the growth of our IT structures, we are seeking those interested in their career development in the position of:
Controls and Compliance Analyst
Location: Gliwice, Silesia, Poland
Controls and Compliance services Fluor’s global Systems and Projects by assisting the organization in internal and external compliance needs.
We liaise closely with global structures located in the United States.
Poland compliance team responsibilities include the following areas; you will have an opportunity to specialize in one or more of the following:
If you are interested in the offer, send us your CV in English via “Submit to job” button below.
RESUMES NOT SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please review the Information Clause below prior to submitting your application. The application you have sent shall mean that you have reviewed and you understand the content of this Information Clause.
If you want us to retain your CV in our database, please place additionally in your CV the following consent:
I. I, hereby, as a candidate for a job vacancy at FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street, agree to the processing by FLUOR S.A. of my personal data contained in my CV for the purpose and to the extent that is necessary to conduct the process of recruitment for a job vacancy job and to enter into and perform the future contract of employment.
II. FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street informs that pursuant to Article 13 Section 1 and Section 2 of the GDPR of 27 April 2016:
1. Controller of your personal data is FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street, represented by Grzegorz Czul, President of Management Board.
2. Representative of the Controller, i.e., of FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street is Steven M. Quevedo, e-mail: [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed to conduct the process of recruitment for a job vacancy and to enter into and perform the future contract of employment.
4. The recipient of your personal data will be the employees of FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street, as well as third parties bound with the Controller by the agreements for the performance of tasks as set forth in the FLUOR S.A.’s Articles of Association.
5. Your personal data will be held:
- At the stage of recruitment: until the completion of the recruitment process, however, no longer than one year;
- At the stage of performance of the employment contract: during the term and after completion thereof, pursuant with the applicable laws.
- If you want us to retain your CV in our database, please place additionally in your CV the following consent: ”I agree to the processing by FLUOR S.A. of the personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitments”. In such case, your personal data will be held for the period of 24 months from the submission of your application. You can at any time withdraw your consent through contacting us at the details: [email protected]
6. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you will have the following rights:
a) The Right to Access Your Personal Data
b) The Right to Rectify Your Personal Data
c) The Right to Complete Your Personal Data
d) The Right to Erase Your Personal Data (also called ”The Right to be Forgotten”)
e) The Right to Restrict the Processing of Your Personal Data
f) The Right to Transfer the Personal Data
If you want to exercise the rights as referred to above or receive additional information, you can contact the Controller using one of the options as below:
a) In writing to the address: FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street;
b) Sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
c) Calling the telephone number: 32 239 10 51.
If you apply to the Controller with a request under any of the aforementioned rights, the Controller shall provide you with a response with respect to the examination of your request, without unnecessary delay; however, no later than one month from receipt of your request.
g) The Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data takes place in breach of the laws, you will be entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
III. Your personal data provided by you is the prerequisite for being included in the process of recruitment for a job vacancy and entering into the future contract of employment. You are obligated to provide your personal data. If you fail to do so, you will not be considered as a candidate in the process of recruitment for job vacancy with all of the consequences thereof.