- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our CERC operations engineering team provides technical support to our operating industrial gas plants within CERC Region. A wide range of technologies, including air separation, hydrogen generation, CO2, and liquid hydrogen are supported, ranging in size from small standalone plants to world scale facilities.
Location: Częstochowa, Siewierz, Kędzierzyn Koźle
What you’ll be doing:
Specifically, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Prepare project execution and control strategies.
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines, vendors and peers as necessary to develop and execute projects.
- Develop and be responsible for a project schedule and budget, adhering to all applicable safety, engineering, and management of change standards.
- Design and implement PLC, HMI & DCS code configurations as needed. Prior knowledge / appreciation of PLCs (GE, Rockwell, Omron, Siemens WinCC Flex/TIA) and DCS (ABB/ Siemens PCS7/ Delta V) systems will be advantageous.
- Specify plant instrumentation for example: Control valves, transmitters, analysers, flow instrumentation.
- Participate in P&ID, HAZOP reviews and relevant ATEX experience will be advantageous.
- Assist in factory and site acceptance tests and supervise construction contractors.
- Be responsible for, and actively involved in pre and post commissioning either on projects that you have been working on or assisting colleagues.
Though the role will be primarily focused on execution of plant modifications and projects, the controls and instrument engineer will also at times be expected to:
- Work with the various operating teams and engineering disciplines to help troubleshoot and resolve critical plant C&I issues in the CERC region.
- Resolve plant IT issues and plant control networks so that effective remote support can be maintained.
- Change or organise the change out of defective plant instrumentation per Air Products standards or complying with current local standards.
A high standard of engineering practice, technical governance and operational discipline must be upheld throughout all these activities.
What we’ll be looking for:
- A high level of technical expertise ideally suited to someone with an Engineering Degree (Chemical, Mechanical or Control & Instrumentation Engineering) with 8+ years relevant experience.
- A proven track record in the design, execution and implementation of Control and Instrumentation systems.
- Proven Practical, onsite plant experience with a ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Discipline to work to a schedule and manage competing priorities.
- Self-motivation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work productively, both unsupervised and as part of multi-discipline technical teams.
- Ability to manage and progress multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrate ability and be willing to learn new controls systems or skills with which you are not familiar. Internal and external training will be given in core areas where/when required.
- Flexibility to travel anywhere within the CERC region to support projects for short durations, and to occasionally respond to plant problems outside working hours, with a willingness to travel at short notice.
- Local language capability - Polish and English are required at a minimum (Czech/Ukrainian or Russian are nice to have). You can expect to work at times as part of international teams as well as at local level.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we’d like to hear from you. If we like each other we’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package and a working environment that thrives on respect, innovation, challenge, and personal and professional development.
Air Products is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.