- Aleje Jerozolimskie 132Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
TUATARA is not a software house, a consulting company, a marketing agency or an analytics company. We mix all of those, top it with adaptability and bake in thoughtfulness. Do we match your taste?
Our main goal is to support business challenges effectively. With an agile model as the basis of our work, we believe in changes that can only be achieved by listening to clients’ needs. We are not afraid of taking the risk. A bold approach allows us to translate the business needs of our clients into artful solutions.
TUATARA is looking for
You will be responsible for the consulting, analysis and design of TUATARA's own product: Actionbot. It is an AI-based solution, addressed mostly to the large companies, that extends typical bots' functionalities with different forms of automation like interaction with digital forms, navigation or issue solving.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Designing customer journey among various digital channels where Actionbot is enabled,
- Defining customer experience with the ability to develop prototypes and POC,
- Leading design workshops with clients,
- Defining the functional scope of the Actionbot within a specific implementation - direct cooperation with the client,
- Cooperation with developers on Actionbot's UI, which changes depending on the channel, client and use cases,
- Configuration of so-called intents / entities / dialogues,
- Defining KPIs and metrics to verify Actionbot's effectiveness,
- Ongoing verification of the Actionbot's operations, implementation of changes and amendments.
Are you interested? See our requirements:
- Few years of experience in IT project's implementation as a business analyst or consultant, combined with expertise in the implementation of chatbot tools or other modern IT solutions supporting sales, marketing or customer service,
- Knowledge of business and technology solutions dedicated to chatbots,
- Analytical mindset and an outgoing personality,
- Creativity and exquisite ability to connect the dots,
- Good communication skills, ability to work in groups,
- Responsibility, initiative, focus on results and goal,
- Fluent English and Polish is a must.
We are glad to offer:
- An organizational culture that values employees' independence and initiative, strongly supporting teamwork and cooperation at the same time,
- Environment to grow and develop professionally by working for large Clients with experienced and inspiring people and an access to cutting-edge technologies,
- Ability to learn and develop cutting edge technologies, using latest Big Data stacks, AI platforms, modern digital architectures and agile ways of working,
- Possibility of partially remote work and flexible working hours,
- The art of always looking for brilliant ways to innovate and surprise clients with versatility and commitment,
- Spacious and modern office in Warsaw's Ochota district in an eco-friendly Eurocentrum Office Complex at Aleje Jerozolimskie 132 - http://eurocentrum.pl/,
- Great coffee from #Bean&Buddies and a professional coffee machine for baristas (machine-use tutorial during first days in the office). Our kitchen also offers an endless supply of teas, herbs and milk,
- A broad, family Medicover medical package (including Damian Medical Centers) covered fully by Tuatara,
- Life insurance in Warta for you and your partner,
- Co-financing of Multisport Plus card for you, your partner and children,
- Unconventional, modern English lessons at B1 or C1 level (during working hours),
- Optional integrations in a relaxed atmosphere, we avoid excessive and unnecessary pathos,
- "Group classes" that means casual board games, various sports events (jogging, basketball, ice skating, joint fitness - now online, or dance classes) and meetings in the kitchen, when we want to share stories about our travels.