- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Czy chcesz dołączyć do dynamicznej, innowacyjnej, międzynarodowej firmy, która tworzy dla nas lepszą przyszłość? Firma UPM przewodzi związany z leśnictwem sektor przemysłu biotechnologicznego w kierunku przyjaznej środowisku, innowacyjnej i ekscytującej przyszłości. Kompetencje, uczciwość i pasja naszych pracowników czynią naszą firmę wyjątkową. Postępujemy zgodnie z naszymi wartościami – ufaj i bądź godny zaufania, wspólnie z innymi osiągaj cele, zmieniaj z odwagą.
We are looking for a Coordinator, Inhouse Sales for Hungarian market to join our UPM Communication Papers Team located in Wroclaw, Poland.
UPM is a global bioforest company and one of the recognised sustainability leaders who recently have opened a Business Hub at the heart of the city of Wroclaw, Poland. We have already two factories in Wroclaw area, and a HR Service Center in Cracow. When fully operational in the autumn 2020, the hub will bring together approximately 200 professionals dealing with various customer, supplier and financial services. What makes us unique? The Finnish leadership culture encourages people in personal growth and self development, and our values - trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage – are visible in our everyday work. We are inspired by the limitless opportunities of the bioeconomy and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Got interested? Join us on this exciting path!
Coordinator, Inhouse Sales for Hungarian marketNumer ref.: NB6010707
What you’ll do
- Ensuring high quality, proactive and timely responses, and offering management for non-order and order related customer requests
- Ensuring high quality and timely responses for order related customer requests
- Negotiating and finalizing deals for defined customer accounts
- Agreeing and implementing customer service offering concepts according to UPM’s service capabilities and monitoring fulfilment of customer service level agreements plus actions
- Conducting selectively back selling and cold calling activities
- Ensuring product consulting and alternative product selling
- Communicating UPM sustainability concepts to customers
- Supporting in registering sales opportunities and ensuring correct deal documentation
- Monitoring the deal fulfilment and initiating proactive actions
- Supporting actively in Forecasting & Allocation management
- Assuring and controlling accurate account and master data quality
- Guaranteeing smooth and timely communication with various stakeholders to achieve efficient sales & service management
Who you are:
- You do have an University degree or strong professional experience
- You provide good system knowledge and are experienced in using tools like Salesforce
- You are fluent in English, Hungarian, other languages are an asset
- You are energized by generating sales and being in direct contact with customers
- You are aware of customer requirements, customer end-uses and external drivers
- You do have a Sales and Service oriented mindset
- You act solution oriented, also in unexpected situation, and do have contractual result understanding
- You are a team player, an excellent networker and communicator, both externally and internally
This is what we offer for you:
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Wroclaw.
The position holder will report to Manager, Inhouse Sales Wroclaw
Please apply via the apply button and attach your CV and cover letter by 24.12.2020
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at [email protected] or tel. +48123999499