Coordinator - Recruitment Administration
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Coordinator - Recruitment AdministrationNumer ref.: 135103
What projects would I cover!?
One of the biggest American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and many more in IT/tech field. Your team is already huge and we are opening every day and more spaces for other joiners. Be part of a team where empowering other people and other organizations is the motto.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Very good command of English (C1)
- Experience of providing a range of HR advice and guidance
- Previous Experiences in Customer Service
- Experience of working with a variety of internal stakeholders and handling sometimes conflicting views on desired case outcomes
- Previous systems / database administration experience
- Experience of managing a varied workload
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential data
- Ability to resolve issues in a professional and diplomatic manner
What we offer:
- Work in a diversified environment on various international projects for top brands (including FTSE 100!)
- Work independently whilst having a possibility to be coached by experienced recruitment professionals
- Get involved in employer branding, charity events, become a trainer, or join one of plenty of other additional projects
- Get professionally trained in sourcing and master using innovative recruitment technologies
- Get an additional day off except 21/26 days of annual leave, private medical care, free language classes, MyBenefit cafeteria, and many more benefits