sharing the costs of sports activities
Copacker Operations Representative
Ecolab Services Poland sp. z o.o.
- Opolska 114, Prądnik Czerwony, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- substitution agreement
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
The Copacker Operations Representative is a key member of the European Contract Operations Team and has responsibility for ensuring operational excellence when implementing new locations/products/contract manufacturers for the divisional portfolios. The Contract Operations Representative is also expected to drive service improvement to reach and maintain the targeted service levels from suppliers and consequent delivery to our customers.
The role is essential to the smooth running of the contract operations for our divisional portfolios, and to bring a high level of service to internal and external customers.
What you will do:
1) Operational Excellence - Implementation for New Locations/Products/Contract-Manufacturers
• Driving & co-ordinating projects for new product introduction at co-manufacturers
• Supporting technology transfer process before any new production, production movement or new supplier
• Internal cooperation with different departments to ensure product compliance with legal and ISO requirements
• Internal and external communication with associates in relation to specifications changes, through marketing, R&DE, planning, material planners, co-manufacturers etc.
2) Improve Service Levels, Handle Customer Complaints & Support on Quality Issues
• Reach/Maintain high supplier service level and consequent customer service level through monthly internal and external service meetings
• Prevent backorder situations during raw & packaging materials shortages
• Support Product Life Cycle Management from new product implementation to phase out status to minimize obsolescence and maintain supply continuity
• Customer complaint handling, investigation at co-manufacturer
• Participation in team meetings for serious quality issues
Degree in chemistry or related business degree
3-5 years of experience in related field (project planning, external supplier management, quality, customer service, KPI management)
Fluent in English - other languages are a plus
Excellent Team Player
Proactive, self-motivated & resourceful
Perseverance, confidence & assertiveness
Action, service, and result-oriented approach
Strong communication, presentation and cooperation skills
Ability to partner with stakeholders on all levels in a multinational organization
Accountability, autonomy supported by effective decision making
Ability to identify gaps and opportunities for improvements
Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Openness for travel to suppliers - when needed
What we offer
Onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career
Private medical care for you and your family
12 - month contract
Lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen
Social events such as family events, charity auctions
Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus
Comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers)
Hybrid system of work
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
computer available for private use
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Apply today and start owning your future!
12 - month contract.
Ecolab Services Poland sp. z o.o.
While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day but helping our customers run their businesses better. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene, and infection prevention solutions and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Our teams are united and inspired by our contribution to something bigger than ourselves.
There are over 400 of us in our Krakow Business Center, which is constantly growing, and we’re always looking for new talent to join our team. When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.