- Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Together we are more successful – that is why #StrongerTogether means so much to us at MAHLE. Combining dedicated teamwork with our passion for mobility has made us who we are today: a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry. Now we are looking for additional team players to join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! Be part of a visionary movement with 79,000 employees worldwide creating new sustainable solutions for e-mobility and combustion engines. Get on board, advance your career and grow with us while working on great teams.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in the audit and review of reporting data & early warning processes
- Support the preparation of the consolidated financial statements of the MAHLE Group including notes (half year and year end closing as well as business planning)
- Assist in data analysis and preparation of presentations
- Research support regarding special accounting questions (recognition and disclosure in single-entity balance sheets or consolidated financial statements)
Your Skills & Strengths
- University degree in accounting / controlling / finance
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the area of accounting / controlling / finance
- Strong general ledger accounting understanding and expertise (German GAAP, IFRS)
- Good analytical and professional skills
- Detail oriented, independent and systematic working style
- Strong IT skills (MS-Office, esp. Excel, Powerpoint and SAP)
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent business English and German language skills
- Team player, flexibility, and willingness to take over responsibility in an international work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience in audit companies is an advantage
See what we can offer you!
- Attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, cafeteria bonus system)
- Becoming a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Wrocław
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and working time to time from home (home office)
In addition to working on a great team, we encourage you to reach your full potential. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you. Apply now!
We will contact only selected candidates.