- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Corporate Actions Supervisor is responsible for the effective management of Corporate Actions division employees. The responsibilities include recruiting appropriate talent and development with training and performance management. Additionally, the Supervisor role comprises of creating and executing an integrated Business Plan for the specific business unit. Finally, the role involves developing and maintaining a team focused on balancing control, cost to service and high quality of client service. The Supervisor should maintain adherence to the BBH best practices while sustaining a culture that is results oriented with a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for the day to day operational deliverables and technical aspects within their assigned areas;
- Consistently provide employees with constructive and timely feedback;
- Assign responsibilities efficiently based on expertise and strengths of team members;
- Understand competencies required for successful job performance and identify training needs to develop team members;
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels both within and outside the organization;
- Ensure timely response to internal and external requests;
- Assist management in the implementation of policies, procedures and controls;
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience;
- At least a year of supervisory experience;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Customer Service orientation, works to exceed client expectations;
- Research, diagnostic, analytical and problem resolution skills;
- Ability to diligently work in a deadline-driven environment;
- Proactive self starter who is detail and goal oriented.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside of your role and add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.