Corporate Finance- Financial Accounting, Infrastructure & Reporting – EMEA - Analyst
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.O firmie
- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The organization closely examines the general ledger, operating systems and infrastructure controls across the entire lifecycle and diverse product scope of the investment bank to ensure the firm’s financial information is accurately depicted for reporting and regulation purposes. This financial information is used by analysts to assess the firm’s financial position; by management to make sound financial decisions; by investors to make informed decisions; and by regulators to supervise and examine the firm appropriately.
The most common functions and activities owned by FAIR include but are not limited to the following: financial analysis, consolidation, reporting, balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation, general ledger reconciliation reporting & governance, inter-entity control and governance, manual accounting/bookings to the general ledger and operating systems, and executing the month end close process.
- Be accountable for correctness, integrity and substantiation of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts for your Line of Business
- Work closely with other Finance functions (e.g. Product Control, Asset Class Controllers, Valuation Control Group), Middle Office, Technology, and Operations
- Partner with FAIR teams and various stakeholders across global locations
- Manage consolidation of JPMorgan Chase financial data, including ability to support month end, quarter end, and year end activities
- Prepare post-closing entries and consolidation adjustments
- Perform various control procedures to ensure integrity of reported financial results
- Support intercompany eliminations
- Support ad-hoc requests for financial information received from across the Firm
- Enhance overall control environment around the financial reporting function
- Understand trade life cycle of investment bank products from trade inception to financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or within other numerical field
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience in Banking, Accounting or other Finance function
- Minimum high level understanding of General Ledger accounting concepts (Balance Sheet, P&L)
- Knowledge of investment bank products (derivatives, bonds, loans etc.)
- Excellent command of business English and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in working with numbers
- Self-driven attitude with good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically challenge with the goal of identifying control issues
- Comfort liaising with business and partners while building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Ability to understand business drivers and requirements and influence others to deliver solution
- CFA/ACCA/CIMA certificate or programme participation would be advantageous
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.