- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
● The transport company Silva deals with the transport, purchase, distribution and processing of wood raw material for the needs of wood-based panels plants. ● The idea behind our work is to provide comprehensive services for areas related to direct waste generation in production and warehouse processes. ● SILVA has a fleet of over 200 cars and 8 warehouses in Poland located in: Mielec, Szczecinek, Strzelce Opolskie, Dobroszyce, Łódź, Dalekie near Wyszków, Witków near Poznań, Bielice.
Currently we are looking for committed professionals with passion as
Ref.No: SILVA 02/2021
The Corporate Finance Officer is responsible with planning, implementing and running all finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- Creating and managing the finance team,
- Analyzing main KPI’s and financial efficiency of the company,
- Shaping and implementing the company's financial strategy, supervising the preparation of financial statements and reports such as exchange reports, competitor analysis, bank and customer credit analysis,
- Preparing business plans for new investments, acquisitions and similar projects,
- Establishing and reviewing Bank presentations, and also customer and insurance company presentations prepared from management data,
- Assisting fund raising, principally from international banks,
- Contributing to the global finance management of the organization,
- Managing taxes as well as fulfillment of the relevant reporting requirements,
- Cooperation and liaison with group and country finance directors, and group management.
- Ability to analyze problem and generate solutions,
- Long term commitment to the organization,
- Openness for new ideas and changes,
- Higher education - Accounting or Finance,
- Qualifications of Chartered Accountant,
- External and Internal audit experience,
- Previous experience at logistics, transport industry,
- Commercial mindset and negotiation skills,
- 10 years of experience with hands-on role,
- Appropriate IT skills, advanced Excel user,
- Very good knowledge of English, German or Russian would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging job in an international company,
- Competitive remuneration package,
- Personal development opportunities,
- Initial training and ongoing support,
- Full confidentiality during the recruitment process.