Corporate Income Tax Specialist with French, Russian
Guardian Częstochowa Sp. z o.o. Oddział KatowiceO firmie
- Uniwersytecka 13, Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WITH FRENCH, RUSSIAN
Leveraged Capability is a newly created team as part of Koch Business Solutions, cornerstone of which was Guardian Industries hub in Katowice. Scope of services will be going far beyond typical accounting processes, as those will be delivered by other partners. The main responsibilities of the team will be related predominantly with local accounting compliance.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Preparing in cooperation with external tax advisor and timely filling of Corporate Income Tax (CIT) declarations in various jurisdictions including Poland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, UK, Italy or Hungary
- Preparing other tax declarations including WHT, CVEA, CFE taxes etc.
- Dealing with tax authorities in different tax jurisdictions and providing support to internal tax department during tax audits
- Performing regular reconciliation of GL tax balances and filed tax returns
- Being involved in group tax reporting packages preparation incl. current and deferred tax calculation
- Supporting process of transfer pricing documentation preparation
- Tracking and interpreting changes in tax regulations in various jurisdictions in order to determine possible impact on company’s business and future tax settlements
- Actively participating in projects aiming at improvement of direct tax reporting in various jurisdictions through automation and enhancement of existing processes and accounting systems
Above mentioned activities will be delivered for various Koch businesses based in several European locations.
What You Will Need?
- We are looking for people having 1 to 5+ years of relevant experience in one or several of the below listed activities:
- Experience in reporting VAT including government interactions (contacting tax authorities) in at least one of the following jurisdictions: Poland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, UK, Italy, Hungary
- General knowledge of current and deferred income tax – how to calculate and prepare return
- Previous direct involvement in process of annual financial statement and/or group reporting packages preparation
- Ability to interpret local accounting rules & knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP in order to identify differences and properly issue accounting guidelines
- English is our main language for communication as we work in multinational team.
- Knowledge of French and Russian
We are building up a new team, so we offer a broad scope of various opportunities. We are evolving to become a Koch European hub. We aim to deliver highly specialized services, moving away from transactional accounting towards local compliance, joining us in this journey will be a good step in your professional career. We are ready to support professional development of our employees through internal and external trainings.