- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we're looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Corporate Lawyer;
- A belief in delivering legal services as part of a multidisciplinary offering;
- A constructive and solutions-focused approach to work;
- Skilled at analyzing and managing legal and practical risk Able to demonstrate a material body of work around intra-group, multi-jurisdictional transactions, e.g., reorganizations, financing arrangements, legal entity reduction exercises, pre-merger structuring and post-merger integrations;
- Experience of working with LLPs, LPs, intellectual property and/or intra-group debt listings will be looked on positively;
- Flexible enough to thrive in a non-traditional legal environment and team structure, with a non-traditional delivery model;
- Able to be a great team player across multiple teams, including multidisciplinary teams;
- A team builder who recognizes the importance of creating an environment where people work well together, support each other, and enjoy each other's company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with the proven ability to maintain professional standards in the face of challenging deadlines;
- Professional manner and high level of personal accountability allied with high standards of client care, confidentiality, and integrity.
Your future role:
- This role will suit a Lawyer who has, so far, has gained broad corporate experience, whether that is in the M&A area or more general corporate advisory work, and is now seeking to take that base experience and start to develop a technical corporate law grounding;
- This will involve assisting the team on a breadth of intra-group corporate and commercial matters, many of which are multi-jurisdictional, as well as a growing body of M&A work;
- Applying the power of technology and excellent process design to leverage impact as a legal professional.
What we offer:
- This is an opportunity for a Lawyer with the right mix of attitude, vision, experience, skills and drives to contribute to and help build a corporate legal;
- You will work effectively as part of diverse teams within an inclusive team culture that recognizes people's contributions;
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.