- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Job ID #: EMEA00129
Functional Area: Marketing & Product Management
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- UI/UX Designer (focus on visual -UI- background than UX).
- Consult internal clients regarding best practices and latest trends.
- Maintain the company website design system for all products and services.
- Create responsive User Interfaces for different QIAGEN online applications according to the companies design guidelines.
- Collaborate with Design Team / UX Manager/Frontend Team and Content Editors.
- Creation of static and animated banners and graphics.
- Development of interactive tools.
- Create Corporate Design Guidelines.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX/UI Design, digital media and multimedia design.
- Excellent knowledge CMS systems.
- Expert of figma or comparable interface design too
- Working with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Creative personality and strong team player.
- Self-organized working style and ability to work across functions and in international teams.
- Must enjoy working within a collaborative environment and have a customer-first mindset.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Pension Program after 1 year with QIAGEN.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!