- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Flint is a provider of professional services including: Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client – worldwide leader in innovative IT and networking technologies – we are currently looking for:
Who we are
We are the Corporate Sales Analytics and Insights team. Our mandate is to enable rapid, data-driven decision making across Corporate Sales Management.
About the Role
As a Cisco Corporate Sales Data Engineer, you will enable business teams with premier insights; you will work with partners and team members to rapidly prototype, deploy and automate analytics at scale. You will help the Team to design, build, and operationalize predictive models and work on complex (yet fun) data science challenges.
Who You'll Work With
We are a super team of passionate, creative and results oriented individuals distributed between Asia, Europe and US. Our focus is to develop advanced analytics solutions that are embedded in the most important aspects of the digital sales process.
Who You Are
You thrive on a multi-tasking, rapid prototyping, and agile development environment, bring superb communication skills and ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
Minimum requirements for this role:
- BS in Math, Statistics, Data science, Computer science, Engineering, or Economics
- 5+ years’ experience in a business analyst/data engineer role developing and using business analytics tools
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data from varying sources and Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases. SAP HANA experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Python data manipulation and data wrangling techniques is a plus. Flexibility to adopt and interconnect different tools, including SnowFlake, Tableau Prep, Alteryx.
- Experience working with GCP
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets. Experience collaborating cross-functionally to build and optimize ‘big data’ sets, for both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with data warehousing and data Integration tools, demonstrable proficiency in coding (Python and or R) and passion to build
- Self-driven individual, demonstrating continuous learning and creativity, and is naturally collaborative
- Exposure to visualization tools such as Tableau and Excel
- Good communication skills