- aleja Jana Pawła II 19, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As a SAS Process Assurance Analyst within this group, your day to day responsibilities will be to execute the standardization, execution, outcome communication and closure of issues identified as part of Process Assurance to help ensure overall Supplier Control Assessment quality. This includes responsibility to team to:
• Understand all aspects of the TPO Program and lifecycle
• Understand all aspects of the SAS Program and Supplier Control Assessment lifecycle and execution
• Engage with SAS Assessors and execute entire Process Assurance lifecycle (analysis, assessment issue identification and documentation, communication and remediation validation) as per SAS Standards and Control Execution Guide
• Assist to analyze common Supplier Control Assessment quality issues in order to develop issue and remediation themes and propose guidance
• Partner with SAS Assessors to understand the execution of the Supplier Control Assessment being reviewed in order to assure quality and adherence to documented procedures
• Assist to develop guidelines and templates in order to standardize Process Assurance activities
• Document Supplier Control Assessment quality issues following SAS Standards and Control Execution Guide and using appropriate tools
• Understand and ably articulate the risk to the business due to Supplier Control Assessment quality issues
• Identify opportunities for continuous process improvements designed to deliver increasing operational effectiveness and efficiency in the Supplier Control Assessment processes and Process Assurance procedures
• Identify opportunities for improving Supplier risk posture as well as JPMC's Third Party Oversight and Supplier Assurance Services Programs, including expanded monitoring, metric tracking and reporting, etc.
• Assist to develop Process Assurance key performance indicators to track progress, along with success criteria
• Support education, best practices, awareness and communication with stakeholders, peer functions and colleagues as well as Suppliers as needed
2 - 3 years of experience in Risk Management, Technology Audit or Information Security Risk function
Experience in Information Technology within a large enterprise level environment, Quality Control or Quality Assurance function is a plus
Understanding of Supplier Technology and Operational risk
Complete understanding of Technology and Operational control policies
Excellent verbal communication skills
Strong written and verbal presentation skills at the management level across various business groups
CISSP, CISM/CISA, CRISC, ISO27001 or CompTIA Security+ certification is a plus
The Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) and Corporate Third Party Oversight organizations are part of JPMC Global Supplier Services (GSS). The SAS team executes Supplier Control Assessments on third party Suppliers in accordance with JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) Third Party Oversight (TPO) and Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) Standards, supporting all Lines of Businesses and Corporate Functions globally.
As part of Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) Governance and Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO), the SAS Risk Management function has been established to standardize and centralize assessment quality oversight and Supplier issue management activities.
The SAS Risk Management > Process Assurance team helps improve quality and standardization of the approach to Supplier Control Assessments globally. The team is responsible to:
• Manage entire Process Assurance lifecycle (pre-assessment, assessment and post-assessment)
• Manage Process Assurance reviews, identifying any issues and working with the SAS Assessor to resolve
• Ensure adherence to Supplier Control Assessment requirements and procedures as outlined in SAS Standards and Control Execution Guide
• Provide regular and consistent feedback to the SAS assessors and leadership and monitor any follow up actions
• Identify trends and common issues to resolve and improve Assessor and Stakeholder training focus areas
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.