- Bestwińska 21, 43-500 Czechowice-Dziedzice, PolskaCzechowice-Dziedzice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive is a globally leading company engaged in developing innovative drive components for electromobility and runs research and manufacturing sites in Germany, France, China, Norway, Hungary and Poland. Established in 2016, Valeo Siemens eAutomotive employs more than 1,000 people who are essential for the success of the agile technology company and drive innovation in a sustainable growth industry. With bundled competencies and resources, Valeo Siemens eAutomotive makes significant contributions to the further development of electric mobility and contributes to a clean, low-emission future.
Currently for Valeo Siemens eAutomotive in Czechowice-Dziedzice we recruit a
- Supervision, understanding and facing monthly closing;
- Providing analysis of monthly results to the management (explain variance vs. budget, monthly N-1 on all P&L and activity analysis lines);
- Monitoring the financial performance by weekly reporting;
- Coordinating budget and MTP processes (guidelines, recharges, standard templates etc.);
- Benchmarking and standardizing management control tools;
- Achievement of specific ad-hoc analysis;
- Proposing solutions for the litigations between sites, product lines, product groups (transfer price, R&D recharges etc.);
- Achieving on-site management control reviews;
- Review and pre-validate IAR and CAA with the respect of appropriate work.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Audit or Controlling;
- At least 3 years of experience in industrial financial control;
- Good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Very good knowledge of SAP and MS Excel;
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Proactive attitude and independent decision making.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier;
Opportunity to experience development of new generation of electric car systems;
Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits.
All interested in this position are asked for attaching Resume in English.
All interested in this position are asked to send their CV including the protection personal data clause:
"I hereby agree for processing my personal information included in my application for recruitment purposes realized by Valeo Autosystemy Sp. z o.o. and Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems Sp. z o.o. Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Sp. z o.o. and Valeo Service Eastern Europe Sp. z o.o.(accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
If you wish to take part in other recruitment processes to our company, please add the following clause:
“I also agree for preserve and process my personal data included in my application in future recruitment processes by or for the date administrator."
We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates.