Nidec Corporation is closely associated with approximately 230 group companies all over the world. Nidec is the world's No.1 comprehensive motor manufacturer handling "everything that spins and moves", miniature to gigantic. Aspiring to achieve still higher growth, each group company is enhancing its technical capabilities and competitive edge, while Nidec is positively striving in the area of M&A for companies that have highly-reputed engineering capabilities in motor-related fields. www.nidec.com.
Cost Estimator - NMA Europe
Miejsce pracy: Niepołomice
Contribute to Nidec business growth by supporting Regional Purchasing activities in below listed areas:
- Review and evaluates suppliers quotes using cost tables and cost estimation software,
- Calculates components and tools price estimations based on 3D and 2D drawings received,
- Assists Nidec buyers in supplier negotiations,
- Supports Advance Project Buyers in value analysis workshops to meet project target costs,
- Collaborates with global AMEC Purchasing and R&D engineering located in Germany, Poland, Spain and Japan in product benchmarks projects,
- Participates in make or buy analysis,
- Monitors and communicates raw materials prices on the market,
- Works out and maintains cost tables for motors components purchased by Nidec,
- Creates and maintains commodity handbook for Nidec buyers,
- Develops and performs internal training sessions for Nidec buyers about components and tooling price estimation.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
- Very good financial and costing basis (Bachelor’s Degree in economy will be an asset),
- 2 years of experience (minimum) in Purchasing department, preferably in the automotive industry. Experience on Cost Estimator or similar position preferred,
- Good technical knowledge of manufacturing processes like stamping, die-casting, injection moulding, machining,
- Willing to learn continuously and search for data, capable to work autonomous/y,
- Good communication skills with international mindset,
- Capable to share her/his knowledge with others,
- Willing to travel,
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in this new created challenging and interesting position in an international environment, we are looking forward to your application.