Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Cost & Quality System Integrator
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
This role in summary
System integration of the project delivery process between the sub-system and the manufacturing functions.
Responsible for driving and sharing the Business Case and respecting the value when starting the project SOPs.
This system integrator will lead projects from concept to production across multiple plants and product architectures, focusing on continuously improving the existing products with regards to cost, quality, and other technical improvements. He/she will be responsible for driving alignment on deliverables, effectively managing the project team, creating options to mitigate risk throughout the project, and adhering to committed KPI metrics such as timing and business case impacts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure project development activities are completed on time, meeting all requirements about cost, quality and performance targets to support the project plans and project execution.
- Responsible for system level design/cost/quality/time trade-offs and technical decision making for issue resolution within the project/product plan guardrails.
- Lead integration events partnering with the subsystems and procurement.
- Ensures the parts/components can be integrated in a flawless way to deliver the expected performance outputs identified by the project team.
- Responsible for driving Product Leadership through the WPD (Whirlpool Product Development) process driving the project through specific milestones and gates.
- Leader for activity end to end for the project to managed.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years depending on scope of project Engineering & Technical Design Experience.
- Proven development and execution experience.
- Project management in system design or/and system integration.
- Working experience with procurement.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to guide and motivate the dedicated core team for the project, in addition to the self-motivation and ability to drive things independently.
- Fluent English.
- Willingness to travel to other locations of Whirlpool globally and suppliers.
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Solid experience in Technical Project Management:
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence others;
- Technical abilities to identify issues and deep dive solutions
- Experience in tooling and basic processes
- Six Sigma Black Belt and PMP certifications
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract.
- International working environment in the dynamic company.
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development.
- Trainings and development possibilities.
- Participating in international projects.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance.
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances).
Please upload your CV in English.