Counsellor and Consultant - Threat Detection and Response
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re looking for a Cyber Security practitioner to join the Threat Detection and Response (TDR) team. This person would be connecting two roles (around 50/50 split both)
- Counsellor – to recruit, built and later manage a TDR sub team consisting of around 10 professionals
- Consultant (Specialist) – based on your Cyber Security skills to join one of the projects we deliver to EY external customer – exact role on such a project is to be agreed.
TDR is the one of Cyber competencies in EY GDS, that delivers services in the following areas:
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Cyber Threat Detection/ Response/ Hunting / Intelligence
- Endpoint Protection / Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Incident Response
- Network Security
You will work directly with EY global teams and the Client representatives. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
You will adhere to the EY’s commitment to high quality and independence. As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive culture of learning and engagement, coach and counsel team members and enable them to develop
Your key responsibilities
- People management
- development, job satisfaction, motivation, goals setting, feedbacks, assessments, 1on1 and team meetings, mentoring.
- Team structure planning and management, recruitment
- Manage projects assignments and performance. Get involved our team members in the engagements, which best fit to their skills, capabilities and career paths
- Manage relationships with multiple EY Partners / Directors / Senior Managers
- Readiness to participate in hands-on project execution (part time)
- Ensure a harmonized approach or cooperation between our EY GDS Professional talent pool (spread across Poland, India and Philippines), EY Partners (mainly in the European market) and the Client stakeholders (e.g. security, compliance, risk or business functions)
- Support and guide our clients (typically the world “big brands”) in their transformation to increase their security posture
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of Security domain
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in people management and team leadership
- Business acumen
- Understanding of Security domain
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Agile, flexible mindset
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in the TDR domain
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or equivalent desired.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related discipline
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices