- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
In our SSC structure, we are currently looking for an outstanding Country Financial Analyst! Main duty will be the responsibility for building & reviewing quarterly financial forecasts (bottom-up) and annual budget and Month End Close analysis of expenses vs. Forecast and vs. Budget, including supporting commentary
In this role you will be also responsible for:
- Variance analysis of financial plans (budget and forecast) with business commentary to explain the costs movements vs. prior forecast and vs. budget
- Working closely with operating business partners (functional leaders) with regards to expense budget allocated to the administrative functions in scope (HR, IT, Facilities, Legal, Finance, Quality, etc.) and / or Country Business Leaders and Country General Managers (Sales and Marketing expenses) to identify savings & track expenses throughout the fiscal year
- Producing and highlighting trends in data & performance analysis
- Ensuring standardization in processes performed (Forecasting, Month End Close, Budgeting, Strategic Planning) and working as a Team to continuously improve the service levels
- Strong understanding and application of corporate finance tools, techniques and analysis, as well as forecasting, budgeting and planning techniques
- Very good analytical skills & presentation skills including excellent expertise level in Excel (is a must.)
- Good knowledge of SAP and good knowledge of reporting tools (BW SAP, BPC SAP, Power BI etc.) is an advantage
- Experience in working in a Shared Service Center / Center Of Excellence or in a large international business environment
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Finance or related field (Accounting / Controlling)
- Proficient English (additional Language skills are of benefit)
- Dedication to Partnership & co-operation, information sharing but also flexibility changing environments
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/