- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
The Country Manager will be responsible for the Group’s business in Poland, representing the company in front of all the stakeholders. One of their first objectives will be to develop a business strategy in line with the Group corporate strategy and put in place all relevant actions to win market shares, increase the brand value and deliver a sustainable profitable growth. The successful candidate will be responsible to liaise with the Group functions to implement local processes and methods to deliver quality services inc. operations and deliver robust assets.
- Responsible of the country P&L performance and execution (in accordance with the budget allocation per country based on functional management inputs)
- Develop a Sales & Marketing strategy (inc. segmentation/target/positioning/go to market) with the support of the support of the Group.
- Lead the local leadership team including mainly Head of Finance, Operations, and Sales with weekly reviews
- Act as the Local Manager: i.e. responsible for admin related tasks (expenses, travels, vacations), MBO definition & annual review (in conjunction with Functional Manager), ESAT performance (Employer Satisfaction Survey).
- Represent the company in front of local stakeholders including but not limited to customers (CSAT performance), suppliers, partners, authorities & administration
- Act as a senior management escalation level
- Be the voice of the company in front of journalists and experts
- Strong knowledge of digital infrastructure related topics is a must
- Significant experience in areas where continuity of service is crucial
- Engineer or business school degree preferred
- Over 10 years of experience in managing teams and P&L,
- Strong sales achievements & broad business network in Poland
- Previous experience working in international environment and/or matrix structures
- Experienced manager, managing teams with several competencies
- Sales oriented
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage a long-term relationship with suppliers/providers
- Ability to listen and build long-term relationships with customer
- Some knowledge of the construction
- Opportunity to grow the Group’s business in Poland from the scratch
- Excellent salary package