Country Manager - global consumer goods brand
- Global brand with established presence across the world
- Sales/business development experience in FMCG sector
Due to the company's expansion on the Polish market, our client, an international consumer goods company, is looking for a Country Manager to set up the business and drive sales in Poland.
The main scope of responsibility will concentrate on the evaluation of the current sales channel and preparation of a new sales strategy as well as its execution.
- Set up local operations in Poland
- Prepare a strategy and road map for development of the company in Poland including but not limited to: sales, marketing, logistics, customer service, finance and other back-office support and associated KPIs
- Build relations with key customers for the organization (retailers, wholesale companies)
- Roll out global best practices and policies locally
- Recruit and develop the local team
- Cooperate with the regional headquarters to identify business opportunities and make decisions on further development
- Represent the company internally and externally towards business partners and authorities
- Be an ambassador of the company culture, spirit, values
- 8-10 years of senior leadership experience in sales and/or business development functions across consumer goods industry (preferably brown or white goods)
- Knowledge of the local market, specificity, distribution models and its key players
- Strong strategic thinking, financial and analytical skills
- Leadership skills - entrepreneurial, proactive, solution driven, can do attitude, challenging
- Proven communication and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of the consumer goods, retail and/or e-Commerce landscape
- Highly results driven - able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding KPI targets through exceptional management skills and ability to communicate
- Passion for consumer, sales, product and marketing
- Structured approach/ strong organization skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Polish and English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to travel
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- A chance to be a part of the expansion of an international company in Poland
- Attractive package
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page