- Valid for 21 daysuntil: 06 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- team manager
The Country Manager’s primary responsibility will be to establish, plan and implement strategies for the development and delivery of all sales activities in alignment with the Business Line strategy in Europe.
• Leading role in developing and deploying a strategic sales plan for Poland in the field of clinical diagnostics.
• Manage team of field sales manager (direct reports) and application specialists (dotted line reports) in the Poland region, based out of Poland.
• Manage team of sales managers in close collaboration with local MDs.
• Pro-actively hire, train and develop talent for the European sales organization.
• Identify and chase opportunities for expanding business in the region including:
- Develop and manage a sales network of GSD distributors, end users and resellers for the region to achieve expected sales growth in the given territories.
- Develop Key Accounts and drive scientific partnerships with corporates, universities and research institutions and in the future will build a team of application specialists that will collaborate with those Key Accounts.
-Strategically collaborating with Eurofins laboratories to grow inter-co opportunities and sales
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Spearhead the region wide deployment and active usage of Microsoft CRM in the territory.
• Support business growth as needed: including traveling to visit laboratories, on-site technical visits, participation in teleconferences to present on GSD capabilities to new potential customers.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales managers and customer service to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and standardization committees.
Master’s degree, MBA preferred
At least 5-7 years of fast track work experience in managing national commercial teams in diagnostics, biotech, and/or medical devices with successful proven results i.e. profitable sales performance
Strong business acumen, including the ability to build solid regional or national business plans based on analysis of key performance metrics and an understanding of market place issues/opportunities, and the ability to identify areas of opportunity for company products and services
Excellent level in Polish and English with knowledge of other European languages.
Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. oral and written communication skills, presentation skills) as this role will interface with leaders of the Eurofins laboratories and external customers
Strong customer-focused consultative selling skills
Strong problem-solver with “can-do” mentality
Technical knowledge IT: MS Office products
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
As a world leader in the provision of clinical diagnostics, forensic, pharmaceutical, food and environmental laboratory testing services, Eurofins has been able to draw on its scientific experience to develop a range of SARS-CoV-2 tests in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Eurofins Technologies Clinical Solutions is a new International Business Line (IBL) within the Eurofins Group, branded externally as Gold Standard Diagnostics, focused on the development, manufacturing and marketing of in-vitro diagnostics assays and automation. Recently, the group has made three acquisitions in Germany (NovaTec Immudiagnostica GmbH, Virotech Diagnostics GmbH, Immunolab Clinical GmbH) which will serve as future product development, production and sales hubs in Europe. The position will focus on building a multi-million EUR business, with a focus on distribution in the territory with a comprehensive and further expanding test kit portfolio (incl. SARS-CoV-2 test kits and other infectious diseases, etc.) to government institutions and B2B customers (research institutes, government laboratories, routine/public/private laboratories, hospitals, clinics, medical centers, etc.).