- aleja Grunwaldzka 103a, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable.
Cargotec Business Services was established in 2017 with Sofia as the main global hub. Currently is creating the structure in Poland where Hiab, Kalmar, MacGregor are operating. CBS aim is to optimize the global business support processes of Cargotec.
Making your next move count
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our team. On this role, you will be carrying out end-to-end recruitment processes on various levels within the newly created structure of joint HR services in Poland.
The role is based in Stargard and will be reporting to the County HR Director.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- you will be responsible for coordinating recruitment processes at various levels (supporting hiring managers, job postings, conducting interviews, coordinating hiring process ) as a part of global CBS standards
- you will be sourcing and attracting candidates by all kinds of modern tools and channels
- you will take care of candidate experience and coordinate onboarding of employees
- you will be co-creating employer branding strategy for our businesses in Poland
- you will cooperate with managers and support them in recruiting
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking for someone who strives to develop and grow in an international and respectful organisation. Our environment of continuous improvement, innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.Ideally you have:
- minimum bachelor degree preferably in HR, Administration, Law or similar
- 1-3 years experience in HR domain and/or recruitment
- experience working with applicant tracking system (ATS)
- experience in managing end-to-end recruitment process in medium to large organizations
- exceptional customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- full professional proficiency of written and oral English required
You will be part of:
We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.
With us, you will have the opportunity to realise your potential and become an important member of our global team.
Please submit your resume and cover letter