sharing the costs of sports activities
- Przemysłowa 3, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- Valid for a monthuntil: 19 Aug 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As Country Registration Analyst you will have an opportunity to work on key projects resolving around the milestones in each investment vehicle’s lifecycle – launches, closures, repositioning’s and more. You will work on preparing documentation required to open custody accounts, discussing the details of desired setups internally and externally, searching for necessary information and reporting your progress to key stakeholders.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Preparing various types of documents such as application forms, banking templates, authorization letters, tax forms and else;
• Coordinating process of document execution and exchange with several locations globally;
• Searching for information in internal and external resources;
• Leading communication regarding your projects (email, phone, face to face);
• Responding to internal and external inquiries and serving as subject matter expert in Country Registration field of expertise;
• Preparing scheduled and ad-hoc reporting;
• Tracking your work by updating databases and archiving documents and communication trails;
• Mapping new processes, revising and updating existing procedures.
You will have an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in custody banking, investment management back-office processes, financial regulations, product development, project management and many more.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, economics, business, law, administration or similar;
• Previous work experience in investment industry or international financial institution preferred, but not mandatory;
• Professional experience in international organization, handling legal or tax documentation, project management and data research are advantages;
• Experience in working with large institutional business partners and/or top management.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Fluent command of English, both written and spoken, is a must. Other languages are an advantage;
• Knowledge of or interest in investment management business, global banking or finance industry strongly preferred;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point. Ability to learn how to use new tools and applications;
• Quick learner. Proven ability to search for information, analyze and refine it, to share it with others;
• Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable with initiating communication with internal and external stakeholders, good in negotiations, open to giving and receiving feedback, not afraid to question and discuss;
• Ability to plan ahead, prioritize tasks, manage your projects and meet deadlines;
• Being comfortable working with little supervision and guidance;
• Attention to detail and quality of work, personal integrity, commitment, and accountability for own actions ;
• Demonstrated ability to deliver the expected results and follow the workflow;
• Proven ability to take initiative and work under pressure in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
private medical care
saving & investment scheme
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
kindergarten / nursery
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
onsite canteen, discounted prices
multisport program or multisport cafeteria
interest groups and events
rich learning resources and workshops
Portfolio Account Services (PAS) department is responsible for ensuring that all investment vehicles of Franklin Templeton and its affiliates are able to trade in any type of security, with any counterparty and in any market required. We support our Portfolio Managers by ensuring that the necessary banking and legal infrastructure is in place. PPAS works with brokers, banks, other investment managers, depositaries, financial regulators, tax advisors and tax offices all around the world. We cooperate with Franklin Templeton’s subject matter experts in law, taxation, product development, portfolio administration & research and trading.
Our continuous effort makes new product launches possible, keeps our funds compliant with constantly changing regulatory frameworks and puts them in the best position to execute trading activity all the time.