- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
Due to internal changes the company is seeking to recruit an experienced and target-driven professional for the position of Country Sales Director. The successful candidate will lead a complex multi-channel sales organisation in Poland.
The role will focus on execution of sales plan for all business entities in Poland in line with the corporate sales strategy.
Our client is a is a well-known manufacturing and distribution company - an international leader in its sector of activity.
- Take responsibility for execution of the commercial strategy of the Polish organisation and translate the strategic objectives into actions
- Increase the company's market share and sales results through effective cooperation with category management, pricing, logistic and marketing teams
- Identify and take advantage of new growth opportunities
- Manage and develop the national sales team of over 100 FTEs working in several business units spread across the country
- Provide proactive leadership approach to maintain a positive business climate that stresses teamwork and success
- Drive change agenda within the commercial team, promote new ways of working, digitisation of sales, introduction of new learning & development program
- Establish and maintain relationships with strategic partners and key clients
- Extended, more than 15 years of experience in progressive sales roles, including senior managerial level gained in an international B2B commercially driven organisation (manufacturer or distributor of industrial products and/or services)
- Excellent competencies in sales excellence; a modern and structured approach to value-based selling - and a proven track record of building sales revenues
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage and orchestrate highly qualified dispersed teams
- Strong and impactful, has an approach that allows influence of others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Good process management skills
- Hands-on approach, able to work independently within a matrix organisation
- Highly developed analytical and numerical skills
- Fluency in English and Polish languages is a must
- Readiness to travel within Poland
- Join a company in an intense investment and development phase