Country Sales Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
We are seeking an experienced Country Manager for sales of RegTech software solutions. Our Client is rapidly expanding company from FinTech industry. Working with our Client you will be able to leverage your sales skill set engaging with prospect, clients and partners located in European countries. If you believe that you have what it takes to achieve and exceed sales growth expectations within a competitive technology-driven environment, apply and tell us more about your profile.
- Define and execute the regional sales plan in your assigned country and market
- Develop and manage sales pipelines to meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying leads, managing, and closing sales opportunities within assigned country and vertical markets
- Move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline, effectively while reducing sales cycles
- Coordinate pre-sales and marketing needs throughout the sales cycle to support achievement of your sales and revenue goals
- Engage with leads and prospects to understand their unique pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs using advanced, diagnostic business development strategies
- Present solutions, carry-out discovery calls, product demonstrations, diagnose needs and design proposals, and provide general support to prospective customers
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products within your respective Country responsibility
- Work with internal teams to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Collaborate with product teams and provide feedback from prospects and research to help shape future development
- Sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience with both inbound and outbound sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting in international environment, preferably in the financial sector in a European country
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively to focus on sales results and close deals and generate profitable revenue
- Ability to work relatively autonomously to shape and undertake individual assignments or workstreams, in office or remotely
- Savvy with sales strategies and prospecting tools (Sales Navigator, Leadfeeder, HubSpot CRM, RocketReach, MS Teams and other).
- Track record of conducting negotiations, managing, and reducing sales cycles to meet or exceeding sales activity and revenue quotas
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a company focused on growth.
- Native level verbal and written communication (comfortable speaker, presenter, moderator) in one of European languages (German, Italian, French, Spanish) and professional-level English.
- Additional languages a plus
What we provide
- Competitive Salary and Commission Plan
- Remote working possibilities
- Educational assistance program