- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lat temu
Credit and Collections Specialist Spanish Speaker
Work Place: Kraków
Nr ref.: Pracuj.pl/CCS/Sp/KRK
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, HR, customer care and marketing services.
Watch the movie and learn more about us!
Work in a multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
TAKE UP CHALLENGES
You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
GAIN EXPERIENCE AND SUPPORT
You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
GET JOB SATISFACTION
You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). And after hours up to you!
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Perform AR collection for LATAM region (Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Brazil)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external customers
- Escalate, dispute and protracted nonpayment situations in accordance with engagement policies
- Maintain knowledge of the business area of the client that is supported
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Deal with vendor/customer queries queries (phone, mails)
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis on client and supervisor request
- Perform credit management
- 1 year of experience in O2C area including Collections (experience with FSCM would be an asset)
- Spanish language on C1 level or higher
- English language on B1 level or higher
- Ability to work late shifts
- Very good Customer Service & communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- Excel knowledge on good level
- SAP knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure and following strict deadlines
- Teamwork approach