- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
As one of the world's fastest growing travel companies, there's never a dull moment when working for the Lowcosttravelgroup.
We're always on the hunt for individuals who, like us, are passionate about travel and providing customers with great holidays at affordable prices. If you're a creative and enthusiastic individual, keen to develop or enhance your career within the travel industry, then why not join us?
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To assist the Finance team with the day to day running of LCH and its affiliates.
- To contact customers who have become ‘past due’ for payment in the manner advised by LCH.
- To ensure that payments are made or that bookings are cancelled when contact has been made or sufficient attempts have been made without success.
- Helping with refund and payment queries from the sales/customer service teams for direct customers.
- Reconciling company card.
- Supplier payments.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working within the travel industry would be an advantage.
- Professional development in one of the fastest growing travel companies in the world.
- Open and friendly organizational culture.
- English language classes and the opportunity to use English every day.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Special discount on your holiday’s bookings!
- Policy of promoting from within.
- Modern office close to the City Centre, well-served by trams and busses, and in a newly refurbished building which provides an attractive working environment.
Sounds interesting? Please, send us your CV in English to: