Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
Your main tasks would be:
- Monitoring and analysis of outstanding debtors balances, state of account conformation
- Collection of all outstanding charges within lease terms
- Reduce aged debt through pro-active collection approach
- Preparation of regular debt collection status report of rent receivable, service and regular charges
- Handling inquiries from tenants
- Cooperation with Account Receivable, Lease Administration, Estate Management
Perfect candidate profile:
- 1-2 years of equivalent professional experience
- Relevant University degree
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must, another language is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Capability to adapt to quickly changing and demanding environment
- Client orientated, capable to adapt to changing and demanding environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.